We support many of the world’s leading food and beverage manufacturers with projects large and small, standard and bespoke.
BGEN International has significant experience and technical expertise in food and beverage manufacturing – offering innovative, bespoke engineering solutions spanning production, packaging and storage. From small works to complete turnkey packages, we deliver to an exceptionally high standard with outstanding safety performance.
Working with the client, all of our solutions are designed and created in-house, so we have end-to-end, fully controlled oversight of every part of every project. This also enables us to deliver rapidly without handover headaches. We are well-versed in all of the regulations, legislation and standards pertaining to food and beverage manufacture (Food Standards Agency, EHEDG Food Guidelines, FDA) as well as the latest best practice.
Our food & beverage manufacturing experience
We’ve worked with many of the world’s leading food and beverage manufacturers, both in the UK and overseas. Our experience spans a wide range of foods and beverage environments, from frozen and chilled ready meals to soft drinks, brewing, confectionery, cheese and dairy, ambient products, bakery, fish and abattoirs.
Food & beverage manufacturing, storage and hygiene
Our expertise includes:
- High care and low care production ventilation
- Process cooling and heating systems
- Production room air pressure differential control
- Close environmental control
- Hygiene systems
- Steam boiler plant/steam and condensate pipework services
- Hot and cold water services
- Compressed air plant and pipework services
- LEV/fume extraction (ATEX environments)
- Heat recovery
- Humidity control
- Odour control
- Process pipework services
- UV disinfection
- Water treatment
- Power and product storage, handling and transfer systems
- CIP systems
- Automatic control, BMS and associated wiring
- Validation and commissioning.
Contact us find out more or to discuss your project requirements