BGEN will manage every aspect of your engineering project, from inception to completion, including the most complex projects.
Our specialist project managers provide detailed planning and procurement services, including cost control, enabling you to deliver your projects on time and within budget. This includes the development of your strategy we as well and planning, controlling, co-ordinating and delivering the project.
We are particularly experienced with brownfield sites, where you may need major changes or new works to existing sites. Therefore, to minimise disruption and reduce production downtime, we take particular care over designing and planning our works.
Engineering management for new and existing sites
- For brownfield sites, where you have existing engineering facilities, we’ll do a site survey to see what modifications and improvements may be needed to optimise your manufacturing and production.
- For M&E projects at new sites, we can provide full engineering design tasks including all documents for the works – such as detailed drawings, specifications and equipment datasheets.
Procurement & expediting
Our procurement schedule will include any date confirmation requirements by supplying orders and correspondence during the expediting process . We can pre-qualify suppliers, including technical and financial evaluation, to ensure the engagement of competent, experienced and stable vendors.
BGEN can provide full construction services under a safe system of work. This can include:
- the construction management of all site activities, from mobilisation to hand-over
- the provision of all labour, plant, equipment and materials
- working to an agreed programme of works to ensure that all activities are completed safely and seamlessly, including key dates for the delivery of materials
- manpower planning to ensure that labour is available when required
- regular site meetings to ensure co-ordination with other contractors and engineering services, thereby avoiding clashes to installation works.
BGEN to provide the project and site management for the complete project activities, including the management of the design, procurement and construction with their team of qualified and experienced staff.
Engineering progress control
Our planners will produce a Microsoft Project programme of work for each of your M&E projects. This includes multiple activities for all project components, including the design, procurement, construction and commissioning.
Each section comprises multiple tasks covering the complete project works. This work breakdown structure (WBS) sets out a defined duration and assigns labour resources, along with successor and predecessor tasks that build up into the complete planned programme.
That programme is monitored weekly, using the percentage progress of each task, and controlled by the planner to ensure that the target completion date will be met. Any slippage highlighted will trigger corrective action to get the project back on track.
Contact us find out more or to discuss your project requirements