- Project management
- ME&I engineering and design
- Testing and commissioning.
- Value – £1.56 million
In 2013, we were asked to expand the utilities at a new manufacturing/packaging facility which would support supply operations around the world. This involved the supply of mechanical and electrical services, including the design, fabrication and installation of pipework and steelwork.
This included the detailed design, 3D modelling, fabrication and installation of all new pipework services, such as:
We completed the detailed design and construction of all electrical services for the new packaging facility, consisting of:
- extending the existing HV network to accommodate a new substation, including a protection study and settings for the revised loading plus modifications to the HV switchgear to accept an additional 2MVA transformer
- designing and installing high-level cable containment to accommodate supply cabling to the new facility
- installing LV distribution supplies, lighting and small power distribution to two bottling lines
- designing and fitting a high bay lighting system to 600 lux plus an automatic emergency lighting system
- designing and installing small power distribution for 400-volt, 110-volt and 24-volt distributions.